Sweet cherries boiled with walnuts are no longer jam, but just a luxurious delicacy. Even the mother-in-law ...
Lunar calendar of a gardener-gardener for the Urals for 2021: a table of plantings by months, favorable and unfavorable lunar days
In regions with difficult weather conditions, it is necessary to start preparing for planting work in advance. The lunar calendar for 2021 for the Urals will help plan work in the garden and vegetable garden. It is compiled taking into account all the features, reflects the impact of individual lunar phases on the growth and development of plants. With proper use of the calendar, you can achieve good yields, protect crops from diseases and pests.
↑ Work calendar: why is it needed
In the distant past, astrologers noticed that the Moon affects earthly life: on the well-being and mood of people, on the behavior of animals, on the development and condition of plants, on the generosity of the bowels. It was believed that successful endeavors are possible only on the growing moon. The waning moon, on the contrary, was not suitable for starting new businesses, including agriculture. It was not customary to sow a field on the waning moon. In 1924, the esotericist, mystic and philosopher from Austria Rudolf Steiner created the first garden calendar with reference to the lunar cycles.
As an example, in the photo below the vegetable planting calendar for 2021:
The work he did at the request of local farmers, they asked Steiner to explain to them the esoteric and ecological approach to life, taking into account the phases of the moon. Later, in the 1950s, Steiner's work was continued by the German researcher Maria Thun. Sowing seeds of plants, she recorded all stages of their development. Maria spent several years to identify the beneficial and unfavorable effects of the lunar phases on plants, and deduced the theory of the lunar calendar.
↑ The principle of the lunar landing calendarThe Moon makes a complete revolution around our planet in 29.5 days. During its revolution, the Moon goes through four specific phases. Each phase affects all living things, including plants.
Interesting! In a lunar day, not 24 hours, but 24 hours and 50 minutes.
What phases does the moon go through during the lunar month
- New moon: the greatest impact of this phase within three days. This time is unfavorable for work in the garden or garden. Watering of plants is allowed. You can not transplant, sow and plant anything.
- Waxing Crescent (first quarter): the most favorable days for gardening work. The maximum number of works is carried out: sowing seeds and planting seedlings, replanting plants, laying and mowing lawn grass, replanting and planting shrubs and trees. Grafting and pruning of plants are not recommended.
- Full moon: the greatest influence of the phase is the first three days. Planting seedlings is undesirable these days. In the Full Moon, more active energy consumption occurs. Therefore, you can sow plant seeds, they will grow faster. Top dressing, spraying, watering are recommended.
- Waning moon (last quarter): at this time it is favorable to work with plants that do not give tops, but roots (root tubers, root crops, bulbs). On the waning moon, it is customary to cut plants, harvest cuttings, and transplant.
↑ Zodiac signs and plants
Today, no one is surprised by the fact that gardeners and truck farmers have begun to take into account not only the lunar phases, but also the sign of the Zodiac, in which the Earth's satellite is located. There are four types of zodiac signs: Water, Earth, Air and Fire.
Earthy zodiac signs are associated with the growth of root crops, roots, bulbs. When the Moon passes these zodiac signs, it is necessary to sow, dive, huddle and plant root crops, bulbous crops. The signs of the water element are "responsible" for the leaf mass. When the moon passes the water signs, it is recommended to practice leafy crops: for example, cabbage, greenery, ornamental and deciduous plants.
Air signs are "responsible" for the ovary and flowering. During this period, vegetables, decorative and flower crops are sown and planted.
Fire signs affect seeds, berries and fruits. When the Moon enters the fire signs, they are engaged in planting, processing and feeding vegetables. These days, they pay attention to planting, feeding shrubs and fruit trees.
When the Moon is in the signs of the Earth: Taurus, Leo or Virgo, bulbous plants and roots are planted. When the Moon is in Libra or Sagittarius, then flower crops are planted and sown, if the Moon passes into Pisces, then they are planting vegetables.
When the Moon passes the zodiacal signs of Water (Cancer, Pisces, Libra, Scorpio), they water or feed the garden and vegetable garden. If the Moon is in Aries, Sagittarius or Leo, then they perform any work with fruit and berry crops. Ideal days for pest and weed control when the Moon is in Capricorn.
Many gardeners and gardeners note that when they follow the lunar and zodiacal calendars, they get excellent harvests as a result. But it should be understood that neither the Moon nor the signs of the Zodiac will help seeds to sprout in dry soil. To obtain and store a good harvest, attention is also paid to the scientific calendar of gardening and gardening work.
Lunar landing calendar 2021:
Favorable and unfavorable landing days in April 2021
Sowing of vegetables and flower crops continues in April. Gardeners and gardeners can use the recommendations of the Lunar calendar and choose the most favorable dates in April 2021 for planting plants.
- Tomatoes— 14, 18, 19
- Pepper, eggplant — 8, 9, 14, 18, 19
- Cabbage — 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 18, 19, 25, 26, 28
- Onions and garlic — 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 18, 19
- Potatoes — 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 25, 26, 28
- Cucumbers — 8, 9, 14, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26, 28
- Zucchini, pumpkin, melon, squash — 3, 4, 5, 14, 18, 19, 25, 26
- Root celery — 13, 14, 18, 19, 25, 26
- Celery stalk and leaf — 15, 17
- Radish, daikon, turnip, radish — 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 28
- Carrots, Beets — 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 28
- Greens, parsley, salads, dill: - 14, 18, 19
- Peas, beans - from 14 to 17, 25
- Strawberries, strawberries - from 14 to 19
- Annuals - 8, 9, 18, 19, from 23 to 26, 28
- Perennial and biennial - from 3 to 5, 8, 9, 14, 18, 19, 25, 26, 28
- Bulbous - from 1 to 5, 8, 9, 25, 26, from 28 to 30.
Unfavorable days for sowing in April 2021 fall on 11, 12, 13, 27. Sowing and planting can be done at neutral numbers. In this case, neither positive nor negative influence will be exerted on the development and growth of plants.
Sowing calendar 2021
A gardener's calendar will help you grow different crops better based on the phases of the moon.
Below we will post a calendar for 2021, which you can use throughout the year.
Lunar phases: new moon, full moon, waxing moon and waning moon.
1. Work on protection from pests and diseases, cleaning litter
2. Pruning dry and diseased trees and shrubs
3. Moistening and watering the soil
4. Loosening the soil.
1. Sowing and planting
2. "The waxing moon". Favorable for the aboveground part of plants.
1. Sowing and planting of plants that already have a formed supra-root system
3. Complementary feeding with micronutrients
4. Watering and moistening the soil.
2. Pinch and pinch vegetables
4. "Waning Moon". Affects the root system.
1. Planting root crops, bulbs and legumes
2. Protection against various pests
4. Complementary feeding with organic fertilizers
5. Pruning to slow growth
6. Digging up root crops for storage
7. Billets with heat treatment
8. Drying of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms.
Follow simple recommendations and your harvest will delight you all year round. And so that gardening does not take much time and effort, we suggest you look into our section "Garden and Vegetable Garden".
Enjoy your shopping and a good harvest!
Pruning grapes in spring
Spring gardening must include pruning grapes. Those gardeners who grow or plan to grow this garden culture in their own country should pay worthy attention to this issue. Pruning grapes is an essential part of caring for this plant. Grapes are not only amazingly tasty and healthy. With its help, the most incredible decorative compositions are created in the garden. In order for the grapes to please with a plentiful and regular harvest, they must be properly cared for. And pruning plays a critical role here.
Giving the correct shape to the grape bush is aimed exclusively at increasing fruiting. As a result of pruning, natural ventilation and the amount of sunlight are improved. In addition, regulating the amount of young vines helps to get the maximum yield on fruitful shoots.
Early pruning of grapes is carried out in March. As soon as the temperature approaches +5 degrees, you can begin to form a bush. This is a serious and complex process, and is available only to experienced summer residents. In case of improper pruning, grapes can become sick or even die. We will consider the topic "How to properly prune grapes" in other publications.
As for other necessary work in the vineyard in March, gardeners are advised to inspect the trellises, identify faults, identify a well-lit place for future planting of grapes, and prepare supports.
By comparing the time of the planned work with the lunar planting calendar, you can choose the days that are most favorable for working in the garden, vegetable garden and flower garden.
April is the fourth month of the year and the second month of spring. Outside the window it is quite warm and there is no longer any snow, the day is already much longer. Sowing seedlings gradually fades away. Do not forget to ventilate the premises by letting in fresh air, provide the seedlings with plenty of moisture and maintain light children within 12 or 13 hours, loosen the soil more often.
|Culture||Auspicious days||Bad days|
|Cabbage (plain, broccoli, cauliflower)||8, 9, 18, 19, 25, 26 and 28 are numbers. It is permissible to sow on April 14th.||April 11, 12 and 13 are the days falling on the New Moon, and the day of the Full Moon is the 27th.|
|Cucumbers||April 8-9 and April 18-19. Good days are April 14 and 25.|
|Zucchini, eggplant and peppers||It is appropriate from 8 to 9 and from 18 to 19. Suitable for April 14 and 28.|
|Tomatoes||8, 9, 18 and 19 numbers. Acceptable - April 14 and 28.|
|Greens||8, 9, 14 and 18 are the most suitable dates. Acceptable - April 25 and 26. Root crops, as well as potatoes, garlic and onions, are best sown from April 1 to 11 and from April 28 to 30, since the moon decreases during this period.|
From 3 to 5, April 8, 9 and 14.
In the east of Ukraine, in the Luhansk region, in the south and in other regions, they used not only the phases of the moon, but also folk signs, according to which you can choose the optimal landing dates. The ancestors believed that if January pleases with warm, sunny weather, then May will be cold and windy. In January there is frost, the summer will be dry and hot.
On a note!
If there is a thaw in the middle of winter, then spring will come with a delay.
- frosty January - in February there will be a lot of winds and blizzards
- snowstorms sweep in January days - summer promises rainy
- the temperature in January drops to -40 ° C - wait for the heat in July, an abundance of mushrooms in autumn
- in the second half of winter it is hot - by a fertile year
- on New Year's Eve it is snowing and there is a hard frost - wait for a lot of grain in summer
- there are many stars in the sky at Christmas - then you can grow a rich harvest.
It is important to understand that these are just observations of gardeners from previous years.
The gardener's calendar for Ukraine also contains days on which it is strictly forbidden to work on the site. Astrologers recommend taking these recommendations into account so as not to harm the seedlings and not waste energy in vain.
|February||8, 9, 21, 22|
|March||7, 8, 19, 20, 21, 24|
|April||3, 4, 15, 17, 20, 22|
|May||1, 13 ,14, 18, 19, 29|
|June||9, 11, 14, 16, 24, 25|
|July||7, 8, 11, 13, 21, 22|
|August||3, 4, 8, 9, 17, 18|
|September||1, 4, 5, 26, 27, 28|
These are not landing days. They are devoted to inspecting the site for rodents, finding broken inventory and replacing it.